Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Difference between being alone and being left out



The people who think they are left out are the ones that are the weakest. How can some one be left out? I totally agree to what is being said and proved around the notion 'man is a social animal.' But, one can never be left out. Everyone has so much to discover from within themselves, so much to speak to their mind, so much more conversation that that their higher sense has to make to the mind.

When you turn your mind inwards you understand what all your mind says and does. You see and realize and some point in time that the mind goes behind everything gives sensual pleasure be it money, things and women. In this bargain it fails to differentiate between what is necessary and what is luxury, what is good and what is bad, what is true and what is false and most importantly what is temporary and what is permanent.

All this the higher sense within us understands but the mind which dominates us diverts us from this and rules the roost. Guess I am deviating from the topic. Let me speak more about the difference between being alone and being left out.

Ya... so what I mean to say is very simple. There are more than one being within yourself. There are actually three within you. One is the real you -'the soul,' the second is the one with which you connect with other things and beings in this world - 'the mind' and the third is the frame within which the first two are contained, I mean 'the body.' The brain is another entity too. And if you are a 'feel' person there is 'the heart' too.

Going by this there are at least three beings that everyone has. Interacting with any of these is a lot of fun and a rewarding experience. When this is the case, someone can be alone, but how can they ever feel left out? Ya.. they may not be surrounded by people but they have themselves to spend time with.

Spending time alone is also a great thing to do. It shows you things that you have never seen before and let's you feel things that you have never felt before. If at this point in time you have come to a conclusion that I hit my head against a boulder and blabbering stuff, or I am drunk or I have simply lost it, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to share my excitement around this topic with you.

No comments: